• Ensuring that containers are being loaded in a timely manner and documents are turned in to proper departments
• Keeping up with any changes to orders or ready dates
• Being hands on and leading a team in a fast-paced environment
• Experience as a warehouse manager/logistics operations
• Computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in Spanish a plusClick here to apply by email
Driver needed immediately. Clean CDL class A required. Must provide DMV 10 year history report. We cover South Carolina, Georgia, Florida down to Jacksonville and areas of North Carolina. Monday – Friday with some Saturdays as needed. Hours are typically 7am – 5pm but can vary based on order demand. Prefer drivers with PiggyBack forklift experience, but will train qualified candidate.
Health benefits, 401K and paid holidays after 90 days.
Click here to apply by emai
Customer Service Representative
Currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development in this high energy industry.
- Communicates effectively with customers, sales representatives, Service Team Leaders, drivers, and other internal personnel
- Takes complete ownership of customer orders from beginning to end
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer base
- Effectively uses the telephone to present a quality oriented image where every customer is treated in a consistent, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Anticipates problems and acts pro-actively to solve them.
- Participates in quality projects to support customers’ needs.
- Ensures all computer information is accurate and up to date
- Meets or exceeds total service needs of customers. Takes steps to alleviate issues and improve service efficiency.
- Provides back up support to other CSR’s on the team to eliminate any customer hold time.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced enviroment.
Microsoft Office skills, Quickbooks Accounting and Spanish speaking are highly desirable.
Click here to apply by email