*See our full warranty for details.
- Strength – At 8,000 psi, Lowcountry Pavers are 267 percent stronger than typical 3,000 psi- poured concrete. Poured concrete cracks, Lowcountry Pavers don’t.
- Lifetime Warranty against cracking* – If your Lowcountry Pavers crack, we will pay to have the broken pavers replaced, material and labor.* This is America’s best paver warranty.
- Aesthetics & Curb Appeal – The driveway is the first thing people typically see when pulling up to your home. Welcome your guests with a beautiful and unique Lowcountry Paver driveway. After all, you only have one chance to make a great first impression.
- Increased Resale Value – Studies have shown that a nicely landscaped house with a paver driveway and/or outdoor living can increase a home’s resale value by as much as 15 to 20 percent.
- Ease of Repair – Are tree roots cracking your concrete or asphalt driveway, walkway or patio? Need to install irrigation or landscape lighting underneath a driveway? Lowcountry Pavers are easily installed. Pull them up and put them back down. No cutting and no ugly concrete or asphalt patches.
- Perceived Value – Lowcountry Pavers are affordable, yet offer a unique and creative alternative to poured concrete. Many times, a Lowcountry Paver project may be the same price as a poured or decorative concrete project. Don’t make a “pour” decision until you’ve received a free quote from a Lowcountry Paver Certified Installer.
- Maintenance Free – Unlike a wooden deck that can require a lot of maintenance, a paver patio requires little to no maintenance.
- Longevity – Unlike concrete, asphalt, and wood, Lowcountry Pavers will last a lifetime.